yllix

Please Like My Facebook Page

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Langsdom I7A Metal Wired Earphone 3.5mm Heavy Bass Sound In-ear Earbuds Headphone With Mic

Langsdom I7A Metal Wired Earphone 3.5mm Heavy Bass Sound In-ear Earbuds Headphone With Mic






Features:

3.5mm plug for multiple platforms.
Fit your ear type, wearing more comfortable.
Built-in microphone on the wire and it works great.
The remote answers phone calls for the Phone. It can pause/play/skip for music.
With high quality driver and suitable sound chamber, it has good sound performance.
 
Specifications:
General Specification
  Brand   Langsdom
  Model   I7A
  Color   Black, Blue
  Wearing Type   In-ear
 Cable Length (m)   1.2m
  Net Weight (g)   55g
Technical Parameters
  Microphone   Yes
  Wired Control   Support
  Plug Type   3.5mm
  Receive Sensitivity   105±3dB
  Impedance   16Ω
  Frequency Response   20-20KHz
 
Package  Included:
Langsdom I7A Metal Wired Earphone 3.5mm Heavy Bass Sound In-ear Earbuds Headphone With Mic   1*Langsdom I7A In-ear Earphone